Engine Calibration Engineer
Power Engineering Company Seeking Talented Individual
Do you have genuine interest in engine development and want to work with calibration of ICE engines? We need to strengthen our calibration team in Sweden with a real “petrol head”.
We invite passionate and skilled individuals to join our dynamic team where we specialize in providing complete power solutions tailored to a diverse range of industrial needs.
You will be responsible for engine and vehicle level calibration for a diverse range of applications, e.g. heavy-duty vehicles, marine, non-road & mobile machinery. You have a good understanding of engines and enjoy optimizing their performance.
- Calibration of engine control units (ECU) in development and serial projects.
- Optimization of diesel engine functions and controls (Emission, Fuel consumption, Performance, OBD or Driveability).
- Planning, execution and evaluation of stationary and dynamic calibration in engine test benches.
- Optimization and testing both in test bench as well as in vehicles/boats.
- Data analysis, preparation of reports and presentation of results.
- Liaison and reporting to various functions within the organization.
- Emission certification.
- Bachelor or MsC in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering or related Engineering discipline.
- A few years of experience in calibration, development or testing of ICE engines.
- Knowledge of combustion engines fundamentals.
- Good working knowledge of calibration tools (e.g. ATI VISION, INCA).
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools.
- Experience in project planning, co-ordination, and delivery.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), Swedish a plus.
- MSc in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering or related Engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of calibration tools – Vision, Inca, Nira, MATlab, Simulink.
- A genuine interest in engines or motorsport.
MD Powertrain AB is located in Ängelholm in South Sweden. We are a small but experienced team working on a global market.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and reliable power solutions for a variety of industrial and specialty vehicle applications. From energy generation to distribution and beyond, our team is dedicated to excellence in every aspect of our work. We thrive on challenges and embrace opportunities to push the boundaries of what’s possible in the power engineering realm.
At MD Powertrain we strive for a good life balance in combination with exciting challenges and a great career. Your personality and competence will shape our growing team!
Exciting challenges – You get to tackle complex projects and contribute to cutting-edge solutions which contribute to shaping the future of power engineering within the industry.
Collaborative environment – Join our supportive team of professionals who value teamwork, creativity and continuous learning.
Career growth – Explore diverse opportunities within our organization and if you have an interest in electrification, we have plenty of work there too.
Industry leadership – Be part of a company that leads the way in delivering comprehensive power solutions to clients worldwide.
Join us at MD Powertrain
If you are ready to make a mark in the world of power engineering, we want to hear from you! Be a part of the team and apply by submitting your CV and/or Cover letter to HR Consultant Susanne von Wowern: email@example.com
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
HR Consultant Susanne von Wowern (+46 7033 59 376) or CEO Andreas Blomdahl (+46 7062 80 130).